Veteran Hauling Spring Cleaning Checklist
Spring has sprung! The days are warming and it’s great to be outside again! And a lot of us have a spring cleanup list. What’s at the top of yours?
Whether you are looking to do a deep clean, a bit of organizing, or starting an outside project, we have put together the ultimate spring cleaning checklist for you. It’s broken down by room, and we even made a printable version for you!
- Stock up on all of your cleaning supplies and materials
- Donate usable items
- If you can, stage trash, boxes or project debris in one place
- Throw away all expired food & condiments from the refrigerator, freezer AND pantry
- Deep clean the inside of the refrigerator & freezer
- Wipe down the inside and outside of all cabinets and shelves
- Put the oven on self-clean or deep clean by hand
- Clean any small appliances (toaster, coffee maker, etc.)
- Throw away any expired beauty and toiletry products
- Restock your first-aid kit
- Deep clean shower and bathtub
- Scrub grout
- Wash and dry your bath mats
- Deep clean toilet, sink, shelves
- Wash and fold all towels/linens
- Replace or wash shower liner
- Wash all bedding and linens
- Flip, air out, or deep clean mattress
- Donate clothing that you no longer use
- Organize closet, clothes storage, and underneath bed.
- Throw away all trash and unnecessary clutter
- Organize desk files
- Clean computer, keyboard and mouse with air/disinfectant
- Organize pens, paper clips, supplies, etc.
- Deep clean washing machine and dryer
- Clean dryer vent
- Wipe down all surfaces, cabinets and shelves
- Organize laundry supplies
And once you have all your unwanted items, junk or construction debris ready, schedule your free/no-obligation quote for us to remove it all! It’s fast and easy…and best of all we do all the work to remove it! CLICK HERE.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out some of our 5-Star Customer Reviews!